Breakfast isn’t just the most important meal of the day, it’s my favorite meal!
There is just one problem…. I’m not a morning person so more often than not, I don’t have time to make breakfast. Needless to say, when I stumbled across this recipe for Breakfast Muffins, I ran to Target and purchased a muffin pan.
This recipe just requires a little bit a prep time! This recipe was inspired by the ColorBlind blog!
- 12 eggs or liquid egg whites
- green, yellow or orange peppers
- organic cheese
- black pepper
- Trader Joe’s 21 seasonings salute
- Sea Salt
- Coat your muffin tin with coconut oil
- Add a pinch of peppers, spinach and cheese to each tin
- Mix the eggs or egg whites in a bowl
- Add the 21 Seasonings Salute, black pepper, and sea salt
- Fill each tin
- Cook for 20 – 30 minutes depending on your stove
- Take the muffin pan out of the oven and left your egg muffins cool
- Bag them and go!