Welcome 2014!!! I Have Never Been So Happy To See A New Year.
2013 was not the greatest year for me. When I reflect upon last year’s resolutions and goals, I realize that I did not hit most of them. I’m not going to beat myself up about them or think that I’m a failure, instead, I’m going to think about my 2013 journey.
- I did not hit my weight loss goal. However, in my journey to be and feel more healthy, I adopted a gluten-free and Paleo lifestyle that was absolutely life changing. I got rid of the bloating and skin issues. I have a better sleep schedule (meaning now I sleep more than four hours a night).
- I was not able to launch the dating site business. The dating site is sitting on the shelf waiting to be picked up again. But I need to be in right headspace and I’m just not there yet. Part of the reason that the dating site was pushed aside was due to the launch of the gluten-free and Paleo diet cookbooks that you can find here.
- I did not hit my social media goals. That resolution is being moved to 2014.
- I looked for love in 2013 and didn’t find it.
So, what is 2014 going to bring?
- Now that the diet is under control, I’m going to focus more on my workouts. I realize that this is why I didn’t hit my weight and body fat goal. I ordered Shaun T’s T25 program (here is the affiliate link), renewed my LA Fitness membership, and found a kettlebell class that I love. And yes…. I’m actually going to workout!
- Now that the gluten-fee and Paleo diet cookbooks are published, I can focus on this blog and social media.
- Instead of creating a vision board, I’m going to continue with my vision book. I took one of those student, black and white (they are colorful now) composition books for my base instead of using a board, so that I can always carry the vision book with me.
4. Be optimistic about the future! I recognize that I needed each and every experience that I had in 2013 in order to shape my future.